"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Details: Bride and Groom Chairs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Details: Bride and Groom Chairs

Whether it is a room design or a wedding, often it is the details that make the biggest impact.  Bride and Groom chairs, now there is a detail I had never considered, but as you'll see below, a lovely touch, and so many creative ways to execute.....

Dressed up as a bride and groom
{via}

Be-ribboned and initialed.

Clearly labeled in a fun script.
2 images {via}

So simple, just fill in the blanks!
{via}

Silhouette monogram

{via}

Details count, they reflect thought and consideration and are often the most fun aspect of pulling a concept or design together.  Details are the colors, patterns, repetition and accessorizing of a look, they knit together the various elements to create a whole, they keep things interesting and exciting. I love thinking about the details and finishing touches, how about you?

 I leave early tomorrow for my cousin Jesse's wedding so I will not be posting for the next couple of days.  I'll be back on Monday though with lot's of great things to share next week.  Hope all of you have a wonderful week-end!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...