"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Fresh Fabrics Friday: Thomas Paul for Duralee

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fresh Fabrics Friday: Thomas Paul for Duralee

Playful and fun, fabrics by designer Thomas Paul are the perfect "wow fabric" for any room.  Paul,  formerly a neckwear designer, is a textile design grad from New York's Fashion Institute of Technology and has a business with the goal of having products for every corner of the home graced in his patterns.  His line of fabrics, produced by Duralee is available through designers as well as from retail outlets Calico Corners and Layla Grace.  Although popular and well represented in the blog world, the fresh look and appeal of Thomas Paul's patterns make them a wonderful choice for just about any project.

But, I'll stop blathering and get on to the good stuff... cool fabrics and beautiful design....



2 photos by Miekel Reece via Alice Lane





AFP Interiors' HEC decorator show house
Oh and did I mention that there are now an assortment of rugs in many of these whimsical patterns?
Thomas Paul

Don't you love them?  Have you used any of these fun fabrics in your home?  Keep the conversation going and tell me all about it...

I can't believe it, but the week-end is here already, go out and enjoy, I know I will, especially since my boys and I are taking a little road trip to visit dear friends. See ya back here on Monday!
 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx



2 comments:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I really like his graphic prints and bold color combos. I have one of his rugs in my foyer :)

SHERRY HART said...

His prints are so bold and graphic..but can work in so many rooms. I really love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...