Feeling Blah about your rooms?
Time for a Room Prescription!
Webster defines the word “prescription” as follows:
a: a written direction for a therapeutic or corrective agent; specifically : one for the preparation and use of a medicine b: a prescribed medicine c: something (as a recommendation) resembling a doctor's prescription <prescriptions for economic recovery>
At Cathy Wall Designs, a Room Rx is a “prescription” for changing the decor, function or design of a room. A Room Rx is intended for clients who live outside of Madison, WI or anyone who likes DIY projects. The idea is that with a little help and inspiration, a client can complete the transformation themselves. A room Rx is an approachable, cost effective solution to curing the “blahs” of any room.
A Room Rx includes:
- A description of the project including the “how to”
- A “to scale” furniture plan of the room
- A Design Concept Board, complete with a color scheme, materials, furniture, accessories or anything else needed to complete the look
- A list of Resources for purchasing the products recommended
- Contact me at email@example.com with a general overview of your project and to receive info about my pricing, payment and availability
- Fill out the attached questionnaire
- Photograph your room using these instructions: Photographing your room
- Measure your room using these instructions: How to measure
- Take photos of and measure any furniture pieces that you plan to use in the room.