Lately I have been working on a few kitchen projects, which I love because each of my clients has different ideas about how to create a kitchen that works for them both functionally and aesthetically. While the kitchen I am featuring today may not appeal to most of my clients, it knocked my socks off!
What do I love???
1) Moody color palette
2) Black subway tile, so unique!
3) Stained wood (Maple?) cabinets
4) Inset doors on the cabinets (wish I had the $$ to do that)
5) Furniture style banquette
6) Pops of crisp white in the counters, table, chairs and accessories
7) Fabrics with limited and restrained color and pattern
8) The range hood
9) Tall, gooseneck faucet (I have one in my kitchen and adore it)
What do you think? Does this kitchen do it for you? If so, tell me what you love....
This week is homecoming week at my kids' high school so life at my house will be crazy and chock full. There are dress up/spirit days at school, 2 cross country meets, a cancer benefit walk, a pep rally (my oldest will be dancing with the pompon squad!) and the week culminates with the dance on Saturday night. Oh and did I mention that tonight is "Back to School" night where parents get the opportunity to visit each student's classes? My head is spinning just thinking about it all!
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.