Who doesn't love a good before & after story? Today, a compilation of before & after shots of the Acadia Project (because every good project needs a name, right?!) Just for fun, I have included a list of what we did in each space. Enjoy!
1) Eliminated bead board panelling
2) Designed and added built in desks
3) Updated built in bookcase
5) New rug and furniture
6) Re-used existing accessories, window treatments, photos and art
1) Added moulding to create a wainscoting
3) Custom window treatments added
4) New rug, host chairs and lighting
5) Used existing table, chairs, hutch, sideboard
6) Added plate walls
1) New rug & furniture
3) Re-used existing artwork and accessories
1) Added gas fireplace and wall of custom built-ins
2) New furniture, rug, and many accessories
3) Custom window treatments
4)Worked with existing paint color with a few touch ups
1) New lighting
1) New lighting
2) Removed chair rail
4) new rug, art and bench cushion
Thanks for letting me show off my work on this project! I must say, I am pretty darned pleased with how it turned out and can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with these clients. We had fun and became friends through the course of the past year, which is the best possible outcome!
Thanks for all of your delightful and kind comments this week, each one means the world to me and those conversations are one of the big reasons I blog.
We are off to parent/teacher conferences this morning and then into a busy week-end, as seems to be the norm of late. Hope you all have a great week-end in store, enjoy every minute!
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.