"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Holiday giving: cooking and crafting

Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday giving: cooking and crafting

Knowing that I would be in need of something thoughtful for either a little hostess gift or a small token of friendship over the holidays, I was excited when I found a delicious sounding recipe for bacon jam in the December issue of Martha Stewart. As a friend of mine says "everything tastes better with bacon on it," so I was all in for this recipe. With the purchase of some Ball jars, some cute labels and other packaging, I was able to put together a dozen gifts as well as keep some of the bacon jam for my family!







My craft table (aka dining room table) has been full of my latest project, felted sweater wreath ornaments and they seemed the perfect accompaniment to the bacon jam gift.






Gotta love pinterest, I found some great freebie down loads for the labels and recipe cards.
  So far my little goodie has been a hit with my lovely friends and hosts. 
Give the bacon jam a try, yummy on a crusty baguette or as a dip for veggies and breadsticks, 
you won't be disappointed!

I wish all of you a wonderful holiday enjoyed with family and friends. Thanks for your visits, comments and support, it means the world to me. 
I am signing off to go and enjoy this time myself and will be back after the new year.

--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the breadstick shout out. I can attest to the yumminess of the jam and the cuteness of the ornament.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...