"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Dear Santa.....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Santa.....

Viva Terra has the most interesting products, they are unique, well designed and best of all eco friendly.  From furniture, to rugs, to gifts and accessories, I want one of each!
So fun and made from newspapers!
The headboard shape alone is to die for, not to mention the rustic materials....

Stones    

More stones....
How fun are these giant stone ottomans?
These would be a fabulous starting point to a room design
RG are you looking?!!!
Love the color combo
Oh my gosh....a steal at $249 for a 5' x8'
How about this rug made of scrap leather?  
Love the combo of blue and Ikat
So rich....
A great accessory which could work with so many styles...
 I could go on and on (actually, I think I did!)  Why don't you check out Viva Terra for yourself and make your own "Dear Santa" list?!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yes I am!! And as i was scrolling down I knew it when i saw it!! Love it!!!

René said...

Um, Santa, I would like to get in on this too :) Adore the dishes.

-Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...