"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's to having breakfast made by your kids, lots of hugs, home made cards, a bouquet of flowers, putting your feet up and enjoying what ever it is you do with this day!

I thought I would share photos of two of my favorite Moms... my own lovely Mom, who I miss dearly and have no digital photos of, and my most wonderful Mother in Law who I thank my lucky stars for.

My Mom Sibby, beautiful, inside and out, stylish too!
Couldn't resist sharing this of my Mom, brother and me! Do you not love my haircut...?!

My MIL Ann, the best one a girl could ask for... I am so lucky to have her in my life!

Hope all of you Moms have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...