"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Goodies for the Garden

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goodies for the Garden

All of this talk this week of gardening got me over to Etsy to scope out what handmade treasures might be lurking out there for use in the garden. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.... I found

1. A trellis planter made from cedar and recycled metal

2. "Yard Art" made from found objects

3. Another beautiful, tall trellis, perfect for climbing plants

4. Colorful, ceramic plant stakes with a message

5. Plant stakes engraved and made from silver spoons

6. A bench constructed from branches

7. A table with a different take on the same materials

8. An iron grasshopper for your garden

9. An artisan made potting bench (almost too beautiful to put outdoors...)

Images 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

I enjoy having a little "bling" in my yard and have collected various stakes, metal topiaries and other accents which I use to add a little interest. Have you tried it? Do you have a favorite yard/garden shopping resource?  

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...