"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Long Distance Design: 5 Tips for Success

Monday, June 27, 2011

Long Distance Design: 5 Tips for Success

Today I am guest posting over at the House of Fifty Blog, sharing my tips on how to make the most out of working with a decorator or designer long distance.  I'd love for you to come over, read and share your thoughts on this process.

BWS tips button

If you have not had a look at the on line magazine House of Fifty created by founding editor Janell Beals, you need to get on over there and have a look.  Janell has assembled a talented group of contributors and has put together a beautiful e-zine that is chock full of approachable decor, helpful articles and tips, a sprinkling of fashion, yummy recipes and more.  The magazine is down to earth,  fun and a must read.  The House of Fifty Blog is a great read as well, novel in the concept that Janell has invited other bloggers to write about and share a variety of topics.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Finally, if you are new to Room Rx, welcome!  I am glad that you stopped by and hope that you'll come back often, maybe even become a follower or add a comment as I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx!

1 comment:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Cool! Heading over now to check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...