"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Color of the Moment: tangerine & blue

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Color of the Moment: tangerine & blue

Vibrant and refreshing as a tropical sunrise, this combo sings Summer and lazy afternoons by the pool with friends. Complimentary colors, tangerine shade of orange & blue bring out vividness in one another.

What a great foundation for an outdoor patio and eating area, think Mimosas and brunch on a warm Sunday afternoon! 

tangerine & blue


Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Just yesterday I was thinking that I would use orange for my guest post ... hahahaha! I love this color combo ... and you've found great examples of it :)

Holly Gruszka said...

I love this combo, and I'm actually going to be using it in our living room.

A room with a view said...

Great combination - it is cool and comforting yet warm, fiery and festive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...