"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: this & that

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

this & that

Remember last week when I told you about my "kitchen tweaking" project and my love for this West Elm Modern Windsor chair? My client has shared a photo of the chairs paired with her Craigslist bargain table (which will be re-finished soon, stained a deeper color and poly coated to hold up to the wear and tear of daily use).  I am loving the clean lines and black finish of the chairs, paired with the classic pedestal table and the drum shade light fixture.  I promise to share more about the plans we have for this space, but this is a great start to it all.


In other news, Sarah at Pewter & Sage just announced the inspiration for another Mood Board Monday; dinnerware!  Check out these lovlies....
David Stark Wood Slices at  West Elm



Sarah and I co-hosted Mood Board Monday, the "Wallpaper Edition"  back in September. Check it out, then go put on your creative hat, put together a mood board for a dining room inspired by one of these fun dinnerware sets and join us on Monday, November 14th! Here is a link with all of the particulars for 
Dinnerware and Dining Rooms. 
I LOVE Mood Board Mondays!

 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx





3 comments:

A room with a view said...

I like a drum shade over a round table..it mimics the shape. Look forward to the mood board challenge.

Sarah said...

Hi, Cathy! Love the table and chairs together. That room has such great bones, those transom windows above the door and windows (plus those plantation shutters) are such a great architectural feature!

Wow, I owe you a huge double thanks today! Thank you so much for posting about MBM, I love that you are so into it:) And thank you for checking out Maura's room on Cottage and Vine!!

Holly Gruszka said...

I really love those chairs and this is the first time I think I'm actually seeing them in a home - they are perfect for that space and really a nice look with the plantation shutters in the background too - nice work. And a big WOOT WOOT for MBM! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with - so many fun options!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...