"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Read: House of Fifty

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Read: House of Fifty

Janell Beals and her team have hit it out of the park, again! The new issue of House of Fifty is live and yet again, it is a winner. 


So many great features and articles... I need to hunker down and read every word, but here are a few that caught my eye on my initial peruse:

"Celebrating the Heart of the Home," featuring the kitchen and bath designs of Tineke Triggs principal of Artistic Designs for Living


"Wallpaper Love: The Vase"  about the resurgence of the use of wallpaper in home decor and specifically sharing this classic 1962 pattern by David Hicks.

"Talent We are Taken With: Holly Irwin" profiling the artist's work.
Holly Irwin

 An article titled "Generations, Manners & Communications: Bridging the Gap" about how to merge the best of the old with the best of the new in terms of communications. 

This issue also contains entertaining ideas and recipes, health and beauty tips, an article on organizing and more. Go see for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

While you are at it follow the House of Fifty blog so you don't miss future editions of this fabulous online magazine. And I'm sure you already know about Janell's blog, Isabella & Max rooms
it's a personal favorite.

Now I have to stop procrastinating with all of this fabulous reading and get something done...
Have a great day!
 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Design Concept Board or a complete Room Rx.

5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Cathy, so pleased you enjoyed the latest issue and what a wonderful review, thank you! It was a true pleasure to work on this latest issue,
Janell

Holly Gruszka said...

EEK! Now I know what I'll be doing tonight. I'm very excited just based upon the cover (gorgeous) and your article recommendations. I'm really interested in the wallpaper and communications article.

Andrea said...

I cannot wait to sit curl up on the couch tonight and check it out!

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Such a wonderful issue! Holly Irwin is one of my favorite artists. She lives nearby and her work is shown in dk Gallery downtown Marietta. They are featuring her work in March and I'm so looking forward to meeting her in person!

A room with a view said...

I did take a look and have to return..so much to take in..a real feast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...