"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Fresh Fabrics Friday: Charlotte Moss for Fabricut

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fresh Fabrics Friday: Charlotte Moss for Fabricut

Fabricut has recently introduced a line of fabrics and trimmings designed by interior design icon, Charlotte Moss. Influenced by Moss's love of gardening, the line is classic, yet up to date, featuring beautiful prints, textural wovens and elegant trimmings all offered in colors that are current, but fresh.
Her self stated philosophy to "live passionately, decorate luxuriously and entertain beautifully," is embodied in this collection as is her mission to help others create a coordinated, collected look when decorating. Another interesting touch is that each pattern is named for "women travelers and explorers who pushed boundaries in many ways," Charlotte's "muses."

 Architectural Digest

And now for a few of my favorites, I am completely taken with this large scale cotton print depicting garden urns and baskets...

And this embroidered linen blend, inspired by the pattern found on an old garden gate... 
(Pam I think you need to have this for your LR...!)

Charlotte - peony & grass
 
A stylized wood grain pattern and an up to date patchwork...



Fanny - sycamore and currantAmelia - bluebell

  You can also find this collection from Charlotte Moss at Calico Corners. Intrigued by Charlotte's style and want to know more? Check out her website, Charlotte Moss - A Flair for Living.

Now that I've shared my favorites, which fabrics do you like? How would you use them?

In other news, the delightful Andrea from Oak Ridge Revival has invited me to share my favorite find today on her new Friday Finds series, so pop on over and check it out. If you are not familiar with Andrea's blog, be sure to spend some time over there, she has done some lovely things to her home (most recently a make over of her daughter's bedroom which is positively adorable) and you are sure to be inspired.


We received about 3" of wet, heavy snow last night, so Madison is a "Winter Wonderland" today and my lucky kids have the day off from school. I am guessing there will be piles of wet Winter clothing all over the mudroom floor as the day wears on...!
Enjoy your week-end friends!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Design Concept Board or a complete Room Rx.

4 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

You made me smile! It was exactly what I was thinking before I even read your sweet note! :) Any plans for your favorite patterns?

We sent the snow your way, we had 7", but the sun is shining today!

Holly Gruszka said...

Snow-no! A Friday off for the kids I'm sure they are loving it. I hope we don't get any snow - we've made it this far and almost into March but it's happened here. I also like the Caroline fabric and was quite taken by it in the currant color way - a nice bright poppy red color. Have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

Ooh, I love that garden-gate linen. Beautiful!

Enjoy your snow!:)

Annie Vincent Interiors said...

Oooh I am loving the garden urns and baskets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...