"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Fresh Fabrics Friday: Designer's Guild Home Accessories

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fresh Fabrics Friday: Designer's Guild Home Accessories

Last week I had the pleasure of having a look (in the comfort of my home, I might add, Thanks Betsy!) at the new collection of Designer's Guild Home Accessories. I have long been a fan of Designer's Guild fabrics as well as the other products offered by the company as they are not only unique, colorful and of the highest quality, but also beautiful. My go to for inspiration fabrics when the project allows for the price point, I am excited about the fact that many of the fabulous DG designs are now available in ready made products and at prices that are attainable for a wider range of projects and clients.

Here is just a sampling of the line's fabulous offerings and amazing patterns:

Rugs:

What some call Cushions (and I call pillows, though I may have to change as "cushion" sounds so sophisticated doesn't it? ):

Throws:

Bed Linens:

Quilts, blankets, towels, fragrance and a few ceramics are also part of the line. The entire Designer's Guild Home Accessories product offering is available through select retailers and Interior Designers. Go here to check and see where you can purchase in your area and if you are a designer, be sure to contact a rep or go to a show room to find out more.

I was so inspired, that just for fun, I  pulled together a bedroom design featuring a few Designer's Guild goodies. This is a sophisticated retreat for a hip, young woman, hope you like it!
Bold & Crisp



What do you think, are you a fan of Designer's Guild? Do you love this new line like I do?

Have a great week-end! 
I hope you'll think of me tomorrow as I send my daughter off for her semester in Chile... I can't believe it is already here! I am so excited for her, but also feeling many other emotions as you can imagine...!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i really love that first rug- to me it looks like a vintage fabric, which is why i love it!

Unknown said...

I love their lines. Thank you for this source. I am definitely a new fan! Have a great weekend Cathy!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

pam {simple details} said...

I'm impressed, beautiful accessories ~ love those fun,fresh colors. Happy weekend, friend!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love your room layout and pinned it to show my teen. I need to check out the specific items.

Holly Gruszka said...

Oh Cathy, I didn't realize she was leaving so soon. I'll certainly be thinking of all of you and the big send off. On another note, these DG goodies are really pretty - I love that one pillow that you've used on your board. I pinned that from you the other day.

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is really pleasant and the visitors are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.
My homepage :: Diets that Work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...