"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: seen & loved: 12 | 16 | 13

Monday, December 16, 2013

seen & loved: 12 | 16 | 13

A few of my favorites from my wanderings around the web lately…

Maybe your shopping and baking is done and you have time for crafting, 
(or maybe you'll pin this one for next year) but how cute are these hand stitched gift tags?


I cannot even take how stunning this sofa make-over is…
LOVE the Marimekko black and white dot fabric. 
It reads like a neutral don't you think?


Even if you  are not space challenged, having drawers built into your stairs is such a great use of space.
Even better when the drawers are used for shoe storage.


I found this recipe on Pinterest (where else?!) and made it for a party. So easy and delish!
(FIY, I cheated and used a ready made crust, so it was quick to prepare as well.)


An Ikea Lack elevated to new heights, literally and figuratively.


I'll be sharing the rest of the photos from my recent photo shoot with Reverie Photography this week. 
I am excited for you all to see the magic worked on the family room in this home, be sure to stop by.

Hope your week is festive and productive!

--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am smitten with that dotted sofa, too! and that pizza sounds delicious!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

That sofa makeover is over the top fantastic! Love your pics. Happy Holidays.

pam {simple details} said...

I'm a fan of that sofa, too! Makes me want to play with some pillow combinations! :) I'm off for shopping today, but baking is on my list!

A room with a view said...

The drawers are such a great space-saving idea we could all make use of that! The sofa is quite stunning with all the contrast.

therelishedroost said...

Great sofa, and the stairs..who would have thought! Great idea!!

Unknown said...

Love that Ikea hack! These are all great images and thanks for sharing them. Hope youre having a wonderful countdown to Christmas!
xo Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...