"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: I know.... it's been a while

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I know.... it's been a while

My plate has been full, and my focus has been on things such as...

scheming on dorm decor, 

crafting dorm art

then moving my girl off to college for the first time 
and getting her room pulled together so it feels happy and homey. 


Also on my docket,
updating a sun room for a repeat client.


Designing built-ins and a fresh look for this family room.


Working on a variety of projects for this charming home.

 And creating design plans for some other delightful clients.
 


Oh.... and then there is the knitting that I have recently become quite fond of
thanks to a lovely and patient friend....

That is why I hope you will forgive my absence from the blog-o-sphere.
For now I am on blog hiatus while I decide what the best and most fulfilling use of my time is.
In the meantime, I will be attempting to use Facebook and Instagram better in order to keep you up to date on my work and other happenings, so I don't plan to disappear completely!


--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention you were busy having cocktails on the porch on a summer evening (or two) with your SIL.

Unknown said...

Therese Marie - Yup, and that too!!! XOXO

pam {simple details} said...

Well no wonder you haven't had time to blog!! Love that darling dorm room, I think I might have tried to make it a bit less stylish and homey. :) What a great collection of client projects you have in the works. I'll miss seeing your posts pop up on my blogroll, dear friend, but will keep up with all you're creating and enjoying on IG. :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

love that dorm room and love the mcm designs! and that blue house! and you!

Holly Gruszka said...

Well I knew you were busy working on some fabulous things and these photos prove it! Since our sunroom will be on our laundry list of projects at some point - I'm curious, are those FLOR carpet tiles in that sunroom you worked on? That looks great.

designchic said...

What a busy lady you are - love the dorm room!!

Unknown said...

No need to apologize, we all have a real life behind the scenes and I bet your daughter leaving for college took the wind out of your sails, as it did mine, until I knew she was adjusted and doing well! Her room is darling!!! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...