"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: 1+4=Inspired

Thursday, December 2, 2010

1+4=Inspired

The now defunct Cottage Living magazine was where I first saw this concept and I have seen it a few places since, most recently Lonny, the on line design magazine.  Take a piece of furniture, say a chair, buffet or side table, add a few accessories and a concept and see the different interpretations and directions the idea can go.

I thought it would be fun to get other bloggers to participate in sharing their ideas for an occasional theme. Since I am new to the blogging business, I don't know enough about how to do this with out major, time consuming research and more importantly, I am not yet acquainted with too many fellow bloggers at the moment!  So, for now I thought I would share my own take on the concept. Down the road, when I have the know how and a few blogging friends, I hope to invite others to participate with me, so stay tuned.

Today's idea is a comfy reading chair:


1+4=Inspired 12/3

Williams-Sonoma Home | Chelsea Wing Chair, Nautical Stripe Tripod Floor Lamp - Shades of Light, Kravet - Upholstery
The Horchow Collection Goodreads | The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi - Reviews,...

How would you be inspired to pull the look together?  BTW, have you read any of these books?  For more information and reader reviews check out Goodreads by following the links for each book.  I enjoyed each of the books.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...