"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Holiday Prep and a Swedish Smorgasbord

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Prep and a Swedish Smorgasbord

Swedish Interior Design
This week, as is true of many of you, I will be engrossed in the last minute preparations for our holiday festivities.  In my family, one of my favorite traditions is our Christmas Eve Swedish Smorgasbord.  This year my brother and his kids will be joining us to celebrate Christmas Eve and enjoy all of the delights of the smorgasbord.
The recipes have been unearthed, the grocery shopping is done and I am now off to make my grandmother's Swedish meatballs, Pepperkakor cookies and few other goodies.  As the week progresses and my load lightens, I will share a couple of these sentimental recipes.  In the meantime, enjoy the images above and if you want to know a little more about the Christmas Eve Smorgasbord, this is a little history and  here is a suggested menu.

1 comment:

René said...

That sounds like fun. Enjoy!

-Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...