"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: German Educational Charts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

German Educational Charts


For the past 4 1/2 years there has been a large wall in our family room with nothing on it.  Can you believe that, a decorator with a naked wall?!  Many things have been tried and for the longest time there was a single piece of artwork sitting on the table, just leaning on the wall to fill the space, the other day I tried these, but I just couldn't commit... to anything.  


Recently, I stumbled across these wonderful reproduction German Educational charts which could just be the answer for this space.....
 
 
Maybe a pair?  Or just one?  In my own home I am oh so indecisive....I think I need someone to collaborate with...!
 
 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...