"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: 1 + 4 + Inspired: Artwork

Thursday, January 20, 2011

1 + 4 + Inspired: Artwork


Out for a snowshoe the other day with a friend, I was struck by the color of the January landscape, all shades of white, gray, blue and black.  Inspired, I thought, how could those colors look inviting in a room?  A great piece of art was my answer, so here is today's starting point for 1 + 4 = Inspired:

Greige

The combination of blue and white has long been a favorite of mine and I love the fresh look and more toned down feel when using it with linen and navy.  Not so crisp, more worn and subtle, like a winter day with just a hint of sun.
January Sky





Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...