"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: The Color of Seaglass

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Color of Seaglass

Maybe it's because I am dreaming of the warm spring break vacation we won't have this year because I have two high school aged kids playing spring sports, (baseball and softball) and a late spring break with those games already under way. Maybe it is the 6 inches of new snow that fell yesterday and the pile of snow that the plow left at the end of my driveway after I already shoveled twice, but I am inspired today by the colors of seaglass..... Fresh and airy, these colors tickle my fancy....soft blues, greens, turquoises, beiges and creams or maybe bolder hues of the same, but these colors remind me of the sunshine and warm breezes of a tropical destination.

 


Alice Lane Home


One can dream about living in spaces like these can't she?!! 


Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

1 comment:

René said...

Even though those colors have been trending lately, I have always loved them. Maybe they do remind of summer vacations, but the image with the Christmas tree proves that they aren't "summer only" colors.

-Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...