"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: 1 + {5} = Inspired: Over-Dyed Rugs

Thursday, February 3, 2011

1 + {5} = Inspired: Over-Dyed Rugs

Ever since our visit to ABC Carpet and Home last week, I have had those spectacular over-dyed rugs "on the brain."  So much so that I just had to fool around with them ...and I struggled to keep it to 4 additional items so I cheated and made it 5 today!  Hope you enjoy....
Indigo Bedroom


Scarlet Sitting



Peacock Dining

Bed Bath & Beyond - Lenox Simply Fine Chirp Dinnerware,
terrain oak dining table - ABC Carpet & Home,
cobble hill clark cotton arm chair - ABC Carpet & Home,
chandeliers | Shop Greige
Color Reform 8'6" x 9'9": Color Reform oriental rugs runner rugs...
Double Happiness Tall Sideboard

The rugs being as bold and interesting as they are matched up well with clean lined, more modern furniture.  I picture each of these rooms with deeper hued walls, so the pops of white and neutral keep things from being too heavy and dark.  Add a dash of the unexpected in the form of another color, and there you go, inspired!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I'll take one of each please. I Love the peacock room!! Great job! Great eye!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...