"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: "Out of the Office"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Out of the Office"

 via
Today I am spending the day at the "School Forest" with my son and his 7th grade classmates (yes, here in Madison, our school district owns a piece of land in the woods, setting for countless cool field trips.)  We'll be sporting snowshoes and traipsing around looking for, and counting Heron nests for the DNR.   Since I don't have time for one of my usual posts, you are getting this instead.... A couple of lovely nests to enjoy, even if they are not fit for human habitation.  In my mind, these are still swoon worthy!
Have a great Wednesday, I'm pretty sure I will (well, it will be interesting at the very least!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...