"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Curb Appeal: progress

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Curb Appeal: progress

Things are moving right along on the "curb appeal enhancement" project at my CSIL's home!
Check it out....
The covered stoop and new trim is wrapping up.

The shutters are in place.

Light fixture is hung.

Garage pergola installed.


And painting is in progress!

Just a reminder of where we started....

Here is the list of improvements
and current progress (before shutters.)

I absolutely LOVE how it looks, such a huge difference!

I am off to finish my preparations for the the graduation party we are hosting on Saturday, the "to do list" is still miles long...

Hope you are knocking a few things off of your "to do list" or enjoying the slower Summer pace!

--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

8 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

looking so good! i love the color and love the shutter design!

Art and Sand said...

The changes are beautiful. The pergola on the garage makes an amazing difference.

Jenn said...

This doesn't even look like the same house! The updates are gorgeous!!

pam {simple details} said...

Love, love, love the character your facelift has given to the front. It reminds me of that cute house I posted yesterday, with the breezeway and covered porch. Will she do potted plants to grow over the pergola?

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I have pergola envy. What a fabulous job. This house will be the show stopper on the block.

Unknown said...

I absolutely crave that pergola over the garage. I want that over my master bedroom rear doors onto our deck. I can't believe how great this house is looking! Bravo..it is stellar!
xo Nancy

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Cathy, the pergola over the garage looks SO great!! I love it! I have a set of double doors next to my garage doors that I'd like to do something like that over - to give the doors a little more presence. This whole makeover is looking fabulous!

Christel said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...