"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: A Snippet of Spring: Week 3

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Snippet of Spring: Week 3

Despite the warming trend here in Madison, the high today will only be 48 degrees and there is still quite a bit of snow on the ground. My 16 year old was giddy about the "heat wave" as he left for school in his shorts this morning!

Nothing says spring to me like the vibrant yellow of flowering Forsythia, so to keep me in the mood for the warmth of the days yet to come, I am delighting in this yellow loveliness.

Forsythia found as nature intended...
via 
Beautifully arranged...
House Beautiful
via 
Belvedere Flowers

Hung on the front door... 


via 

and found in creative pieces of art....

If I had a Forsythia bush in my yard I would try forcing branches,
but alas I have none, so I will just have to enjoy these images today!  Hurry up Spring...


Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

3 comments:

Annie Pazoo said...

So fun to read this, Cathy! Forsythia is my favorite signal of spring, even here (near DC) where there will be so many beautiful cherry blossoms soon. I deliberately chose not to prune my forsythia last fall, and now I'm counting the days until it blooms in all its sunny, vastly overgrown glory.

SHERRY HART said...

I wish Forsythia was in bloom all summer! It is so beautiful and elegant in a vase. And...no Kathy...you would not like to hear me sing :)

SHERRY HART said...

Oh...yea...not sure the wine was a good idea either :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...