"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Fresh Fabrics Friday: Village Toile by Company C

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fresh Fabrics Friday: Village Toile by Company C

Toile patterns have always been on my "love list" as I find them to be beautiful and enjoy that there is a "story" in their design.  This pattern, a fresh take on the more traditional toile, done in the bright color and style of Company C, is a winner in my book.  Four great color ways, 100% cotton, printed in the USA and $60 a yard make it perfect for bringing a pop to any room.
Village Toile Lake
Village Toile: Lake - Wheat - Pumpkin - Moss
Fabulous used as a slipcover for an upholstered chair.
Love the pumpkin color on host and hostess chairs at the dining room table.
{All images} Company C
 Village Toile is perfect for pillows, window treatments and bedding as well. 

Go on over and check out the many beautiful fabrics at Company C and don't forget to peruse their ubiquitous, colorful rugs, such fun!  Come on back and tell me which are your favorites now that I've shared one of mine.

Have a fabulous week-end.  Mine starts with a bang today as my middle school aged son is performing with his buddies in a "boy band" for the school talent show.  Bring on the electric guitars, the drums, keyboard and great singing, I'm sure Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" will never sound better!!!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

Love that! Feels like an updated Toile with all the charm though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...