"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: What Spring is looking like today....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Spring is looking like today....




Yes my friends, that is snow, on April 19th in Madison, Wisconsin, during our Spring Break!  What a sight to wake up to, the total accumulation in our area is supposed to be about 2 1/2 inches, further north, they are to get 5 inches or more.....  I can't wait for the track meet and baseball games happening this afternoon, I guess my down coat and winter accessories will have to make a return appearance.

Oh and did I mention a trip to Chicago tomorrow to see a Cubs game?  Brrrrrr is all I can say! Spring may not make a permanent appearance here until May, but I am sure it will be lovely when it gets here.  In the meantime, I'll stare at this and think Spring thoughts:

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly home making said...

Oh I think everyone is so ready for Spring to get here and stay a while! Love the photos. Glad I found your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...