"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Color of the Moment: Aubergine

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Color of the Moment: Aubergine

The deep, rich color of aubergine has always been a favorite of mine, (my bridesmaids wore aubergine colored dresses)  and while I haven't used this color in my own home, I have helped a client incorporate it into hers.  Today I am inspired by nature's pairing of this purple with green...

With a background of a pale, smokey gray walls, imagine the richness of aubergine and green in your home...
aubergine & green





Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better!



1 comment:

Abby M. Interiors said...

Cathy-
I lOVe everything about this board. I could really use that chair in my house!! But that sidetable might have my heart. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...