"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Color of the Moment: Blush & Pales

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Color of the Moment: Blush & Pales

The color of opals or seashells bleached by the sun and sea, soft, relaxing, beautiful.
Picture a master bedroom retreat, regal yet relaxing, washed out finishes with a little shimmer...breakfast in bed anyone?
blush & pales


Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx!

3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Beautiful! I have this feeling about soft colors from the 1980s returning (let's not call them "pastels").

René said...

This color palette is very soothing and easy on the eyes. As much as I love color, it is this sort of combo that I keep coming back to.

SHERRY HART said...

Gosh.....I am seeing a trent here....:) Those colors are so pretty...I am thinking Mrs. Howard style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...