"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: My Dream Foyer

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Dream Foyer

Layla Grace is having a contest and since I can't resist doing a design board AND "pinning" was involved, it was a no brainer for me. Here is my entry....
My Dream Foyer / #LG Dream Foyer




All of these yummy pieces would look great in my foyer, giving it an upgrade and a bit of a fresh look don't you think? 
Cross your fingers that I win.....

This is Design Board #3 this week, hope I haven't bored you to tears!
 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Design Concept Board or a complete Room Rx.

6 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

Bored...ha! I always love your boards and would incorporate any of these ideas...I dream of a decent size foyer, mine is about 6 x 6 with 2 doors and 2 doorways!

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm with Pam - I love this stuff! And love seeing how you put things together. Is there a way to vote or is it all in the hands of Layla Grace? I love those chairs and the lamps!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh that is a dream! i love it! love that nice dark colored rug - that would really anchor the space. love it!

A room with a view said...

I love the color combo here! The burnt orange with the shot of turquoise is stunning and stencil on the focal wall is attention-grabbing..will definitely be a welcoming foyer.

Jenn said...

I never get bored with your design boards! I LOVE this one ... brilliant design for the contest and beautiful colors. Crossing my fingers for you :)

Annie Vincent Interiors said...

Beautiful! I used the same side table in mine. I'd love to hear what you think.

http://houseonrene.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-dream-foyer.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...