"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Out & About Madison: Booth 121

Monday, January 21, 2013

Out & About Madison: Booth 121

Brrrr!!!! Today is gonna be a cold one here in Madison with a high of 2 degrees! On days like this I need a little something to put some zing in my day, Booth 121 is just what I'm talkin' about! 

Back in December when I attended The Holiday Craftacular, I happened across Leah Raisbeck and her delightful, refurbished pieces at Booth 121.
Meet Dudley, Booth 121's charming, well dressed spokesperson:

Leah has skills and is able to transform the mundane into something quite exciting....


 I am crazy for this piece, talk about fun....


Pick your own fabric and paint and get a custom set of chairs for a fabulous price...
(and note the amazing workspace in the background)
How about the clever dresser silhouettes? Perfect for a playroom or kid's room.

A new take on stripes....

Leah rents her pieces as photo props for local photographers...

She also does custom work and I am waiting for the right client so that I can have her add a little oomph to a piece or two and showcase them in a room. If you live in the Madison area and would love to add a bit of fun to your home, contact Leah (and Dudley) and see what's new. You can also like Booth 121 on Facebook and know when she has new pieces.

 I even did a Pinterest search and found a  Booth 121 board! 
Keep up the unique and great work Leah, we are happy to have talents like you in our area!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.

6 comments:

Holly Gruszka said...

Talk about talent - these are really fun pieces. I love the chest with the octopus on it, and the chairs as props for photos - that is a great idea. Love finding new local vendors. We've got a market here this coming weekend and I'm excited to check it out. Brrrr is right - stay warm out there!!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

What a fun & creative shop!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love the blue mid century piece with the wallpaper inside. I guess I am grateful for my 34 degrees. More snow tonight...the fun never ends.

Cassie Bustamante said...

GAH! i love it all- so freaking fun!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my, does that just scream FUN!! Love her unique pieces and pup! :)

Kelly @ A Swell Place to Dwell said...

I love that striped dressed with the mirror - so fun! The appliques are great too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...