"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Making the switcheroo: Follow me on Bloglovin!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Making the switcheroo: Follow me on Bloglovin!

Just popping in on a sunny Sunday morning with a quick little housekeeping item.  Since Google Reader goes away tomorrow I don't want you to miss a beat from Room Rx so I am making the switch to Bloglovin. 

You can continue to follow me that way by clicking on this link: 


Bloglovin makes it super simple to follow all of your favorite blogs. A few clicks and you can import everything from Google Reader, so go and do your housekeeping if you haven't already...

You can also follow Room Rx by email 
Facebook is a great way to see what I am up to as well
Then there is Pinterest
and Twitter
So no excuses!!!

And now I am off to collect my daughter who is returning from Chile today 
after being gone for 5 months. 
As you might imagine, I am beyond excited........!!!!!


--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

3 comments:

A room with a view said...

Bloglovin' is the way to go and I switched some weeks ago. Thank heavens it was straightforward. Chile sounds fascinating - hope your daughter had a great time, Cathy!

Andrea said...

Cathy, I bet you are so excited to see her. I do hope you will share some of her adventures with us. I'd love to hear about her trip!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Now that's a fun sign. Since you are on my sidebar....I never miss a post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...