"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Curb appeal: almost finished!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Curb appeal: almost finished!

Thought you might be interested in seeing where the curb appeal project stands at the moment...
My CSIL is nearly finished and it looks phenomenal! 
The last piece is the landscaping, which will happen this Fall into next Spring. 

For comparison's sake the side by side look at then and now:

And a few of the details:

To see the original to do list go here 
and for details on the progress go here.

 And yes I have been quite MIA this Summer. Life has been busy and I simply have not had it in me to keep up on the blog. The break is helping me stay focused on the things that are most important, like my family and my work, but it has also helped me feel refreshed and able to think through where I want this blog to fit into my business and my life. I am still sorting things out, but hopefully once things settle down a bit in September I will have a clearer vision. Until then, I will continue to post sporadically, when I have something worthy of sharing.

BTW one of the things we have been up to is a fantastic trip to the Big Apple!
Have you done it with your family?


--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

11 comments:

Raina Cox said...

What are you feeding your older boy?!

In all seriousness, the house makeover is AMAZING.

Unknown said...

I can't get over that charming cottage makeover, it is fantastic! Im so glad youre having a wonderful summer with your family, that's the way it should be. Savor every minute.
xo Nancy

pam {simple details} said...

I've missed you, but glad you're enjoying the summer with your kiddos! CSIL's makeover is absolutely stunning, love the colors she chose!

Cassie Bustamante said...

the house is amazing!!!!! so adorable! and speaking of adorable, so is your family! i want to do a NYC trip as a family one of these days!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Your sil's home looks twice the size as before. Great transformation. Good for you for taking a break!

The Impatient Home Builder said...

That is amazing work based on a great design. You've taken a house with a cookie cutter look and really gave it character.

Nicely done!

Andrea said...

Cathy, what a transformation. I adore that orange door! So glad you are enjoying your family this summer.

Holly Gruszka said...

Love that you guys took a trip to NYC - what a fun trip and your kids are at the perfect ages to really enjoy it and take it all in. Hope everything is going well for you and the family. Can't believe summer is winding down already. Your SIL's place looks incredible - I'd love to do a quick turnaround on our house like that. Did they paint the siding or get new siding? I'd love to know the color that they ended up going with. My favorite part is the structure that was built at the front of the house by the door. I'd love to incorporate a portico (I think that's what they're called) - they always look so nice. Well done!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh Cathy - the before and after is amazing!! I was wondering how this had come along, and it really looks beautiful. Your SIL is so lucky to have you! Your family trip to NYC sounds like fun. Glad you have had the opportunity to enjoy your summer with them.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Thanks for joining my friend.

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Ummmmm...WOW! What a stunning transformation. I can hardly believe it is the same house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...