"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: My new website is live!

Monday, August 29, 2016

My new website is live!

The last couple of months I have been working with the lovely Eva PenzeyMoog to create a        Cathy Wall Designs LLC website and today I am ready to share it with you.

Pop on over and have a look, I would love to hear what you think!


My goal is to use the blog to reveal finished projects and give a bit more information about the spaces  I work on and the process of updating them. Since I am out of practice with blogging these days, we shall see how that goes!!!



--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...