"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: A Snippet of Spring

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Snippet of Spring

Yup, it's still winter here in the Midwest.  There is a layer of crusty old snow on the ground and I continue to wear my warm, practical, down coat (even though it desperately needs to be sent to the cleaners.)  March feels like it should signal spring, but not here in Madison, at least not today, so a girl has to dream, right?

This dining room makes me feel like spring is actually around the corner with it's happy colors and mixed up florals, dressing unlikely chairs. Before you know it we'll be planting flowers and vegetables in the garden and having a glass of wine on the patio..... like I said, a girl can dream!
Living etc

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh wow, that table is so hopeful that spring will actually arrive! :) And, all those floral fabrics are completely amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...