"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Color of the Moment: Coral & Turquoise

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Color of the Moment: Coral & Turquoise

Maybe because it feels like Summer, (never mind that Spring seemed to make only the briefest appearance) but this bold color combination seems to be popping up everywhere and it has a definite warm weather feel to it.  Think coral and turquoise jewelry with a sweet summer dress, coral adds the wow while turquoise lends the cool...

 via

Let's take the same theory of wow and cool and apply that along with these delightful colors, to a room design, I'll even be so bold as to suggest painting the walls turquoise.  With all of the bold color, one needs a break, so lots of white and a dash of black provide just that.  I even allowed myself to get a little carried away with the "coral!"

Coral & Turquoise




What do you think?  Are you a fan of this color combo and if so, how would you pull a room together with it?

This is the last week of school for my kids, between finals, field trips, graduations and just the usual stuff, there is lots going on.  Today I am off on a field trip to the "School Forest" to check in on the Heron nests we surveyed back in February and see the chicks. The temperature is supposed to rise to 95 degrees, so I am glad to be on the early shift!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx!

3 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I simply adore this color combo and you showed some fabulous examples! Janell

Rochelle said...

Looks great. I want this room.
Rochelle

SHERRY HART said...

What is not to like here!!! Those are my fav colors without a doubt!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...