"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Goin' on Vacation!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goin' on Vacation!


This will be my family tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn as we "head off into the sunrise" to our Michigan vacation! Should be a glorious road trip and a fabulous time spent with family, relaxing and enjoying Lake Michigan and all that the Northwestern part of the state has to offer. 

Please keep visiting Room Rx while I am gone because starting tomorrow I have a fabulous line up of guest posts for you.  Check out this schedule, I am so honored and excited to have these very fun and talented ladies sharing their stories and creativity with you in my absence.

Friday August 12: Holly at West Pear Avenue 
Monday August 15:  Sherry at Design Indulgence
Tuesday August 16: Jenn at A Home in the Making
Wednesday August 17: Sarah at Pewter & Sage
Thursday August 18: Lisa at A Room with A View
Friday August 19: Carrie at Hazardous Design

What did I tell you?  You won't want to miss a day! Make sure to take a minute to say hi to each and every one of my lovely guests.

See you all the week after next when I return rested and relaxed (hopefully) and probably ready for my kids to go back to school ...!

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design
If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx



1 comment:

Holly Gruszka said...

Safe travels to you and your family!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...