1) Long Distance Decorating - I wrote about the delightful process of helping my sister in law (CSIL) and brother in law re-do their master bathroom. I also shared a few tips on making the most of the process here at the House of Fifty blog.
2) Timeless Kitchen Peek - A before and after look at the dining area of a kitchen project.
3) Stylishly Casual Reveal - A fun Living Room re-do for a hip client.
4) Craft Room Mecca Reveal - From cluttered office to creative oasis, this project inspired me to get moving on my own workspace.
I'm back and a little wedding fun - I helped my cousin Jesse with several of the details of her May wedding including creating fabric flowers for the wedding party.
6) Color of the Moment: Coral & Turquoise - I have enjoyed writing about and creating design boards for my weekly color series, and this is one of my favorite color combos.
A Collected Family Room - I love showing off the work of my talented friends....
8) Fresh Fabrics Friday: Zinnia by Galbraith & Paul- So many fabrics to showcase on Fresh Fabrics Friday, this is a fave....
9) Artist Profile: Therese Winnard - My CSIL - My CSIL gets discussed a lot here on Room Rx, in this post I share a bit about who she is and her many talents.Mood Board Monday: Wallpaper Edition - I credit Mood Board Monday for helping me "put myself out there" in the blog world and my collaboration with Sarah at Pewter & Sage for this MBM was a highlight.
How about you? As you look back on 2011 what is on your top 10 list?
Today I am linking up to Southern Hospitality's Top Projects of 2011 party
Saved By Suzy Open House Party
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?