"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: Color of the moment: Preppy

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Color of the moment: Preppy

The iconic combination of bold pink and vibrant grass green is what the preppy look is all about. Think Lily Pulitzer and LaCoste and you get the idea.
Uno De Dos
House to Home

My vision for a preppy look using these vibrant tones is to employ clean lines and classic pieces, but add a bit of an edge.
preppy
Click on the items below to follow the link for each



How would you do preppy using pink and green?
 
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.

2 comments:

Holly Gruszka said...

Really fun Cathy and I like bringing in the wood tones to warm up the look too. The fabric I chose for Sheila's curtains in her room is a bright pink with a green flower detail and I love it. Hope you have a great holiday!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I've always loved the preppy look. I think adding the bamboo touches is perfect and I love how you added modern-feeling pieces rather than making it too "chintzy" which preppy sometimes feels to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...