"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: seen & loved: 1 | 13 | 14

Monday, January 13, 2014

seen & loved: 1 | 13 | 14

Someday I am going to own a camper and travel to far away places, this one would make me so happy
Danielle Oakey

or maybe I'll buy an old bus and do this
Winkleman Architecture

I love the rustic, yet modern look of theses stools hand crafted from reclaimed barn wood

I was completely wowed by this incredible exterior transformation to a 50's Rambler

On an early morning snowshoe the other day I was inspired by the beauty and serenity of gray




What have you "seen & loved" this past week?

--------------Cathy--------------

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design?  I would love to work with you to help your room "feel better."  
Contact me for more information about my design services.

7 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I will not be visiting you in the camper. I do love that home transformation. I had to look at it several times. Your morning photography is beautiful.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Wow Cathy, that before and after is crazy! So much curb appeal added! I'm inspired. There is so much we could do with our exterior, if only that money tree would grow!

pam {simple details} said...

I'm with Linda, the campers are cute from a distance! :) The exterior makeover is amazing, love the front porch! I would definitely join you for snowshoe outing - beautiful!

Unknown said...

Look at those beautiful scenes from nature that you've captured. I see a little photo montage getting framed with those. You could even switch them out seasonally. That exterior transformation is really nice - I'd love to do something like that with our house (we need some architectural element beef-up) but I also know that means $$ so we'll need to save for a while. And if you buy one of those buses - I want an invite to the party. How fun!

Unknown said...

Whoa that home transformation! I love it! Your photos are beautiful! I love that you snowshoe- never tried it. Your walks with nature are beautiful and Im sure restorative! Happy New Year Cathy! xo Nancy

Cassie Bustamante said...

that bungalow was one of the coolest things i saw recently, too- amazing redo!

Andrea said...

You guys really did get a ton of snow. It's beautiful! That is some kind of exterior transformation. I love a good before and after like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...