"". content='3d4620b7bc91f474c9424106dd2800b5' name='p:domain_verify'/> Room RX: A Snippet of Spring: Week 4

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Snippet of Spring: Week 4

Since yesterday was the first "official" day of Spring and there is still nary a bud showing it's face around here (though admittedly the temperature was actually spring-like yesterday,) I'm still on my "looking for Spring" kick. So here is today's installment.

How clever and welcoming are these?  Not your traditional front door wreath, but a riot of colorful tulips in a nice container....and no they are not real, but lovely none the less.
Two Inspire You

So much for my glimpse of Spring today, rain is forecast for the entire day, so dreary is on the menu.  Good thing I have lots on my plate so I will hardly notice, and besides, that just means the flowers and blooms are not far behind....

Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me,
I would love to help!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...