1) Fresh color palette, with black playing a starring role
2) Graphic patterns in fabrics are of similar scale, yet they work well together
3) Side chair color, fabric and fretwork back
4) Leather settee with nail head trim and rolled arms
5) Gorgeous trestle table with "x" base and interesting finish
6) Pop of orange takes bright to a new level
7) The green found in the trees right outside the windows plays a part in the color scheme
8) Walls and trim appear to be painted the same color, different finish
9) Use of end tables, an unexpected element
Jump in here people, what do you see? You are responsible for "thing # 10" so please don't disappoint!
Does your room need a “prescription” for a change of decor, function or design? If so please contact me, I would love to help your room feel better with a Room Rx.